Book Your AppointmentIf a free time slot is not available, please call: 020 7101 3377
All in One Health Check up Package
This comprehensive all-in-one health check-up package includes the following health, ultrasound and consultation services. It does not require any GP referral and will provide you reports to determine any health issues. It is customisable in terms of the type of blood test and the type of ultrasound scan and can be booked online, by phone or in clinic.
Components of the Health Check-up package:
• Abdominal Ultrasound scan for a detailed evaluation of Liver, Biliary system, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Kidney, Spleen, and the Abdominal Aorta.
• GP Appointment for an overall consultation of your health with regards to the findings.
• Comprehensive Physical examination and Medical history by GP.
• Comprehensive Blood Test for overall health including organ’s function, Blood Sugar, cholesterol and lipid profile.
• Urine dip test which includes nitrite, leucocyte, glucose, protein, pH, ketones, and blood in urine.
• Chest X-Ray for lung health assessment.
• BMI Calculation and discussion.
• ECG for heart monitoring.
• Blood pressure check.
• Lifestyle Review.
Suitable for people aged between 18-80 this health check up package is designed to provide you with answers on any health concerns or help identify a potential cause of any symptoms.
- Fast for a minimum of 4-6 hours before your ultrasound scan appointment. Avoid consuming Tea, Coffee, or porridge during this time.
- Drink at least one liter of clear water one hour prior to your appointment.
- Retain urine in your bladder until after the scan.
- If you have diabetes, adhere to your regular routine.
- Continue taking your prescribed medications as usual.
- Kidney & Urinary track
- Neck & Lymph nod
- Urea and Electrolytes,
- Liver function test (Bilirubin, Alk Phos, AST, ALT, Gamma GT, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin.) Cardiac/Muscle Enzymes (LDH, CK),
- Bone Marker (Calcium, Phosphate, uric Acid, Glucose, Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Iron and Total iron binding).