Book Your AppointmentIf a free time slot is not available, please call: 020 7101 3377
Carotid Screening – Ultrasound
At London Private Ultrasound, located in Central London, just a few moments walk from Bond Street Tube station, you will be able to take advantage of advanced medical imaging and screening of the Carotid blood vessels. Our dedicated team of highly qualified vascular practitioners and experienced vascular ultrasound sonographers are committed to providing you with exceptional care and timely, accurate results for carotid, dvt and a range of vascular scans, tests and screening. We also offer a throat ultrasound for thyroid and a range of full body screenings and provide information for you to check the whole body ultrasound price alongside detailed descriptions of the types of tests involved with much scope to customise the package to suit your particular health needs.
Affordable Carotid Doppler Tests – London
At London Private Ultrasound, we specialise in Carotid Doppler Tests using Ultrasound technology, a non-invasive scanning and imaging technique used to assess the blood flow in your carotid arteries. Our hi-tech equipment allows us to capture detailed images, helping us detect potential blockages, narrowing, or abnormalities in the carotid arteries.
With a focus on patient comfort and safety, we strive to deliver a seamless experience. Our friendly staff will guide you through the entire process, preparing you for your carotid doppler test, ensuring your utmost comfort and addressing any concerns you may have prior to your appointment. Alternatively, you are able to utilise the booking facility provided here to confirm the date and time of your preffered appointment time. We are often able to accommodate evening appointments and additionally are open on Saturdays and occassionally on a Sunday, to allow you access to urgent and fast-track consultations.
We understand the importance of timely and accurate results. That’s why our team of experts carefully analyzes the ultrasound images, providing you with a comprehensive report promptly. We collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
Learn more about a Carotid Ultrasound
- Carotid Bruit
- Family history of heart disease
- Family history of stroke
- Known coronary artery disease
- Medical history of Diabetes
- Medical history of high cholesterol
- Recent Stroke or TIA
- Take your relevant medical history
- Provide 10 minutes consultation
- perform common carotid arteries, internal carotid arteries, external carotid arteries, and vertebral arteries colour Doppler Ultrasound (Carotid Duplex Ultrasound).
- Explain all findings during and after your ultrasound scan
- Write an official scan report after or within 24 hrs, with appropriate images included in the report
- Recommend a follow-up ultrasound scan if necessary
- Offer GP or specialist referral and a Blood Test if needed