Book Your AppointmentIf a free time slot is not available, please call: 020 7101 3377
£175 15% OFF
£175 15% OFF
Abdominal scan london
London Private Ultrasound (LPU) offers an Abdominal ultrasound scan to the male and female patients over 18 years old. Abdominal pain is the most common reason for having an Abdominal Ultrasound diagnostic examination, includes the evaluation of the Liver, Gallbladder, Kidney, Spleen, Pancreas, Abdominal Aorta, and the Biliary system. We are located just a few moments walk from Bond Street Tube station and you can select your appointment date and time online. We are often able to provide an urgent appointment or same day appointment.
An Abdominal Ultrasound report
We provide a number of highly specialist practitioners, each with expertise in particular medical fields, this allows you to benefit from exceptional diagnosis, consultation, reports and advice on what steps to take when an abdonimal abnormality is found. The elements of a USG report compose of detailed evaluations of the digestive organs and can determine any cancerous tissues as well as more common issues such as those wanting to visualise gallstones on ultrasound.
Here we provide a few questions and answers to offer you more information about your Abdomen private ultrasound scan:
· Abdominal pain, Discomfort, Bloating, Vomiting,
· Abnormal liver function tests, Fatty liver, Gallstone, Liver Cirrhosis, Yellow Skin (Jaundice)
· Follow up on previous findings such as cysts, gallstones, polyps, kidney stones
· Cysts, Polyps, Tumours, Cancers, or Inflammation
· Abnormal Blood Tests
- Take your relevant medical history
- Provide 10 minutes consultation
- Explain all findings during and after your ultrasound scan
- Write an official scan report within 24 hrs, with appropriate images included in the report
- Recommend a follow-up ultrasound scan if necessary
- Offer GP or specialist referral and a Blood Test if needed
- Cancer or other life-threatening diseases in solid organs like; Liver, kidney, spleen, and pancreas.
- Fatty liver, Cirrhosis, tumours or cysts in the liver
- Fluid collection in the abdominal cavity
- Obstruction in the biliary or pancreatic ducts and the cause of obstruction
- Enlargement or inflammation of the spleen, liver or both (Splenomegaly, Hepatomegaly, Hepatosplenomegaly)
- Gallstone and other pathologies in the gallbladder
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Stone, cyst, tumour, collection or blockage in kidneys
- Abdominal Aorta dilation (Aneurysm)
- You will be asked be fasting at least 4-6 hours before your abdominal ultrasound scan appointment. ( You are not allowed to drink Tea or Coffee, or eat porridge)
- You must drink at least one litre of water one hour before your appointment.
- If you have diabetes, please eat and drink as usual.
- If you are on medication, please take your medicines on time.