Lump and Bump (Two Areas)
London Private Ultrasound (LPU) offers a lumps and bumps ultrasound scan to the male and female patients over 18 years old.
The lumps and bumps ultrasound scan is a non-invasive, available, low-priced, and quick diagnostic imaging technique. It is one of the most common types of ultrasound scans requested for the evaluation of soft-tissue masses.
The most common causes of lumps are; Lipomas, Sebaceous cysts, Ganglion Cyst, Haematoma, Lymph node, or different kinds of Masses, tumours, Cancers, or Cysts. Ultrasound is the first-line method for soft-tissue masses evaluation.
Nature of the Lumps and Bumps, their vascularity, evaluation of their changes, or follow-up after treatment are the most common reasons to have a lump and bump Ultrasound diagnostic examination.
Lump and bump ultrasound scan includes a comprehensive evaluation of the lump and adjacent structures to diagnose the nature of the lump, size, shape, and it’s vascularity. Here we provide a few questions and answers to offer you more information about your lump and bump private ultrasound scan. Please add your requested screening ultrasound, blood test, or health check-up while you are booking your ultrasound scan appointment.
- Having a swelling, bulging or lump on your body
- Having pain or discomfort in your lump, bulging or swelling
- Significant sudden change in the shape, size, colour or general appearance of the previously known lump, Bulging or swelling
- Swelling following of a trauma
- perform a comprehensive evaluation of the suspected lump and bump, and adjacent structures with ultrasound to diagnose the nature of the lump, size, shape, and it’s vascularity. (A lump is usually a bulged, swollen, painful, or symptomatic part of your body, that can be anywhere in your body)
- Take your relevant medical history
- Provide up to 10 minutes consultation
- Explain all findings during and after your ultrasound scan
- Write an official scan report after your scan or within 24 hrs, with appropriate images included in the report
- Recommend a follow-up ultrasound scan if necessary
- Offer GP or specialist referral and a Blood Test if needed
- Suspected Lumps and Bumps.
- The nature of the lump
- Evidence of vessel in the lump
- Changes in the lump after treatment
- And differentiate common types of Lumps and Bumps;
- Sebaceous cysts,
- Ganglion Cyst,
- Lymph node,
- Or other life-threatening diseases in the scanned area
To book online select the date and time that suits you best – alternatively, please contact us with any questions via the chat, call or email links provided.
Book Online Lump & Bump Scan- Two Area